Batesburg-Leesville High School will hold it 99th Graduation Ceremony on Friday, May 31st at 7 p.m. in Panther Stadium or in the event of inclement weather, at the Lexington County School District Three Fine Arts Center.
Graduation is an important event in the lives of Batesburg-Leesville’s young people. In order to ensure that each student has a moment to remember, Lexington County School District Three has implemented guidelines to help maintain an orderly and dignified graduation ceremony.
Please be aware of the following rules:
- Security will be handled by uniformed police officers.
- Unsolicited applause, catcalls, whistles, or any other form of noise during the ceremony is inappropriate and will not be tolerated. Spectators who engage in such behavior will be removed from the ceremony by uniformed police officers.
- No air horns, cowbells, sirens, or other noisemakers will be allowed in the stadium or Fine Arts Center.
- No flash or video photography will be permitted on the field during the graduation ceremony. Spectators may take pictures and/or videos from their seats but should not hinder the sight of other spectators.
- In the event of inclement weather, the graduation ceremony will be held in the Fine Arts Center. Each senior will be given a limited number of tickets for reserved seating in the FAC should we need to use it. Reserved seating will be held until 6:50 p.m. on May 31st, at which time Lexington Three will open the center to anyone wishing to view the ceremony. Individuals without tickets to the Fine Arts Center may view the ceremony on closed-circuit television in the air conditioned gymnasium.
Lexington County School District Three congratulates this year’s senior class and wishes them much success and happiness as they embark on their future endeavors.